We respect your privacy and want you to know what information about you we collect and what we do with that information. We are committed to protect and respect your privacy.
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS ABOUT YOU:
You are not required to register or give us any of your personal information in order to visit our Website or to view certain features made generally available on our Website.
However, in case you decide to register, in order to access our Products and Services available on Website, and in order to use certain of those, you will be required to register and create an account with Smart Education. Therefore; you will be required to provide certain personal information including below;
· your first and last name, a user name, your e-mail address and a password.
· You may also be asked to provide us with additional information, such as your age, gender, educational background or status, home country or home city, spoken and studied languages and any other personal or preference information that you optionally enter into to receive additional information about our Product or Services.
· You shall provide information by filling forms on our Website which may be amended from time to time by us.
· Details of transactions You carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders, details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
· We save and use your IP address in order to identify the problems related to the system and solve those problems or disputes that may arise due to our Products and Services. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to collect your demographic information.
· We also collect about your device and what parts of our Products and Services you interact with or spend time using.
· When you download our Application and use our Products and/or Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and the operating system version, so we know the best version of the application to provide you. We do not ask you for, access, or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our Application or Products and Services.
· Device information that we collect helps us also to screen for potential risk and fraud), and more generally to improve and optimize our Website.
2)HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial transactions relating to our Website is being handled by third party payment services providers. ("PSP")
· Smart Education shall not collect your credit card or other payment instrument data.
We may use the Personal Data You share with us such as below:
We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments.
We use the information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Website;
To communicate with you; to send you information about us, to communicate with you about changes on our Terms & Conditions, policies; In case you give explicit consent;
to send you updates and announcements about our Products and Services, promotions and programs, and to send you invitations to join our special programs; to customize our Products and Services' content based on your past events within our Website, In case you give explicit consent; to provide personalized location-based services and content using the physical location of your device, in case you give explicit consent; to send newsletters, campaign information or promotions about our new Products and Service, answer your questions or comments, meet your requests as well as provide advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
User shall make any choice as to whether or not to receive such information while registering to Website or after being registered to Website via your profile. You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services and Products.
In case You have consented; we may send You the Commercial Electronic Messages (such as telephone, e-mail, SMS, social networks, mail) containing product and campaign updates and offers to You through our direct marketing methods.
When Smart Education contacts you via e-mail, message or other direct marketing activities, you are always given the option to leave from direct marketing and also change your marketing preferences any time.
Also; in case we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary ; as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, in case we need to protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect our or our affiliates' rights, privacy, security, or property, to protect our existing statutory rights or to limit the damages that we shall be exposed to.
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
3) LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We collect your data as part of our business by means of automated or non-automated way of collecting or within our contractual relationship or for other reasons specified in the related law and legislation.
This information may include information relating to your use of Website, information about your computer such as the computer's IP address and browser, type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our Website via a link from a third party site, the URL of the linking page.
With the information contained in cookies, we can only facilitate navigation and ensure that our websites are displayed correctly.
5) GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", to analyse the use You make of the Website. These services help us analyse your use of the Products and Services, including information like the third-party website You arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Products and/or Services, usage and performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
The IP address transmitted by your browser within Google Analytics is not associated with other data of Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies via an integrated browser functionality. However, note that if You disable storage, you cannot fully use all the functions of our website.
You can find more information on the use and protection of data in Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
6) ONLINE ADVERTISING
We use third-party advertising services and other ad networks and ad servers to deliver advertising about our Products and Services on other websites and applications you use.
Ads shall sometimes be referred to as personalised or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as completing a web-form on our sites, use of apps or software, or by visiting unaffiliated sites that contain Smart Education content or ads.
You agree and undertake that your personal data that you shared with us is accurate and is up-to-date, and you also accept that those information are important in terms of your rights on personal data according to relevant law and legislation. We do not have any liability whatsoever in terms of false and inaccurate information that you shared with us.
You can always manage your account settings from Website to update, amend, and correct your information.
You can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to inform any changes and / or updates about your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your explicit consent at any time.
8) YOUR RIGHTS
According to the related law and regulations you have a right to request whether personal data has been processed, request information about this process; request the purpose of processing personal data and whether the process is fit for the purpose; to know the third parties in which personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad, request adjustment if personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, request from us to delete, destroy or anonymize personal data; in case the personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, requesting to notify third parties about the data relating correction or deletion and also; request a compensation about the damage if the personal data has been processed unlawfully.
9)DELETING, DESTROYING OR ANONYMIZE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
10) POLICY CONCERNING CHILDREN
If You are under 18 years of age, you cannot send your personal data without the consent of your parent or your legal guardian. If we learn that we have collected personal information (as defined by applicable law) from a child under 18, we will take reasonable steps delete such information.
For sales at schools by Smart Education, you agree and accept that; children are indirectly authorized by the parents to use Smart Education Products and Services. Smart Education has no liability whatsoever for any children use of Website, therefore the school is responsible for all future demands and rights.
11) QUESTIONS AND CONTACT